May I have the pleasure of introducing Miss Elizabeth- a lively script full of wit and vivacity, and just as charming, clever, and friendly as its namesake heroine from the classic Austen novel that inspired this work. Both elegant and powerful, Miss Elizabeth will add a rustic charm to your invitations, cards, home decor, branding, and more!
Buy it today in my shop! Creative Market • Etsy
A Handy Character Sketch of Miss Elizabeth:
- 2 weights: Rustic and Refined
- Over 1430 characters
- 8 OpenType features (See below for list of features)
- Basic & Extended Latin Support (See below for list of supported languages)
- PUA Unicode-mapped
- Comprehensive User Guide & Character List
★ 8 Opentype Features
- Smallcaps: Transforms your lowercase letters into elegant small capitals.
- Titling Alternates: Transforms your text into matching, elegant roman-style letters.
- Stylistic Alternates: Each basic Latin character has up to 8 alternates that will help you personalize your text.
- Contextual Alternates: Uses Stylistic Sets 1-2 as well as Initials and Terminal forms to vary the characters in the string for a more handwritten look.
- Positional Forms (Initial & Terminal Forms): Elegantly start and end a lowercase string with Initial Forms and Terminal Forms.
- Standard & Discretionary Ligatures: Elegant pairs of two or more letters will further lend a handwritten-style elegance to your type.
- Swashes: These non-traditional swash characters will allow you to add flourishes to the beginning and end of the sentence.
- Ornaments: These flourishes and elegant ornaments will add the finishing touch to your design. Certain characters work together with Swashes to add flourishes to the beginning and end of a sentence.
★ Languages Supported
Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu, Basque, Bemba, Bena, Bosnian, Catalan, Chiga, Congo Swahili, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Ganda, German, Gusii, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Jola-Fonyi, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kinyarwanda, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luo, Luyia, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malagasy, Malay, Manx, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Rwa, Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Sena, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Taita, Teso, Turkmen, Vunjo, Welsh, Zulu
★ This font is fully PUA Unicode-Mapped, and here’s a tutorial on how to use it. Unicode mapping allows you access all of the characters in this font without having OpenType-savvy software.
Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget to check out Miss Elizabeth in my shop!