Ornaments of Grace Shop Policies and FAQs
The following address common questions you may have about my shop:
I’ve just sent you a message. How long will it take for me to get an answer?
- I try to reply to all messages within 6-12 hours, between 8:00 am – 10:00 pm (EST) on Monday – Saturday. I take Sundays off, so I will reply to your message on Monday.
- If sending you a digital file becomes necessary during our communication, please allow a reasonable amount of extra time for uploading files.
I love your style and I’m interested in some custom work. Would you be able to help me?
At this time, I am not accepting orders for custom work. If you would like a custom design, feel free to post a request in the Creative Market Discussion Boards.
I’m interested in a custom package of your products, or a customized version of your products. Would you be able to help me? Do you give discounts for bundles?
- I would be happy to create a bundle of any number of my products and will give a quantity discount, based on the number of products included in the bundle.
- I’d be happy to modify any of my products (within reason) but I will charge an hourly rate of $30/hour in addition to the listed price.
- If you would like to purchase a bundle or modified product, I’d be happy to create a custom listing in my Etsy shop or send an email invoice through PayPal to your email address.
Do you offer extended licensing for your products?
- CREATIVE MARKET: Creative Market now offers an Extended License, which I offer on all of my non-installable products. My font and add-on products do not offer the Extended License. You can read more about the license here.
- ETSY / other shops: All of the products in my shop include my Basic License. If you are interested in Extended Licensing or other special licensing, I would be happy to list the product separately with the applicable license. Please contact me.
- All of my non-Creative Market licenses can be viewed here: Licenses
- Please contact me for my pricing schedule
I’ve purchased one of your products and it wasn’t what I expected. I’m wondering if I could get a refund.
- CREATIVE MARKET: Creative Market will grant a refund if there is a problem or error with the item you purchased that I can’t resolve, or if the product was misrepresented. Please contact me first if you have either of these problems. I will do my best to remedy the situation. If I cannot find a solution, I will contact Creative Market to work out a refund or store credit.
- ETSY / other shops: Please contact me explaining the issue, and I’d be happy to help! I’d love a chance to resolve your issue before you leave negative feedback (a less than three-star rating)
- If you have a compatibility issue with the product you purchased, I can do my best to send you an alternative file that you can use. I do list file versions in the product listing, so please read the listing carefully before purchasing to see if you have software that is compatible. If you simply cannot use the file and I can’t provide you with a solution, I’d be glad to initiate a refund.
- If you just aren’t satisfied, please let me know, and I will do my best to help you. Your satisfaction is very important to me. I want to make it right.